Rule 1 R1 Pro6 Protein
Have you wondered if there could be a whey of getting more out of your protein? Not to worry! Rule1 has you covered with their newest addition Rule1 Pro6 Protein. Featuring 6 sources of protein ranging from fast to slow absorbers, Rule1 Pro6 Protein will keep you covered throughout the day and well into the evening, there’s really no wrong time for this amazing blend! So, what can you expect from Rule1 Pro6 Protein?
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): The first-tier byproduct of the cheese making process which yields Whey Milk, this is then further filtered to create Whey Protein Concentrate. WPC is perfect at promoting health gut bacteria and is high in immunoglobulins.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: Perfect for those who suffer from digestion discomfort or who have trouble digesting other food proteins, Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a super-protein nutritionally. Whey Hydrolysate is the primary source of whey isolate in Rule1 Pro6 and is the fastest absorber of all proteins in this blend!
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI): The second-tier byproduct of cheese making where WPC is put through an additional filtration process removing the large majority fats and sugars making this form of Whey protein particularly low in Lactose but high in protein content.
- Native Whey Protein Isolate: Native Whey Protein Isolate, unlike the previous discussed Whey proteins is not made as a byproduct of cheese making and instead is manufactured directly from milk. This natural whey protein provides a unique source of bioactive protein factors not commonly found in other sources.
- Egg White Protein: We all love our eggs, and we understand how beneficial they can be in our diets. Rich in vitamins and minerals including A, E, K and B Vitamins as well as riboflavin and folic acid, Egg Protein is high in essential amino acids which is essential the muscle protein synthesis and recovery support.
- Micellar Casein: Micellar Casein is the easiest absorbed form of Casein protein and has undergone less processing due to cold filtering. Similar to WPI Micellar Casein has had the lactose, fat and other byproducts removed providing quality protein. Casein is a protein rich source that’s slowly absorbed, supplying the body with approximately 7 hours supply of amino acids, ideal for those with a busy lifestyle looking to provide their muscles with fuel throughout the day or as a night cap to support recovery while you sleep.
So, what does this mean for you? Well, Rule1 Pro6 Protein is a complete game changer, providing you with some of the very best proteins to best support you from day to day! Providing a whopping 12g of EAAs and 6g of BCAAs you’re providing your body with the essential building blocks it needs to grow and get stronger daily, while helping to assist with recovery during your down time. Perfect to be taken at any time during the day or evening you really can’t go wrong with Rule1 Pro6.
Rule 1 Whey Blend 28 Serves
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds. If within 14 days of receiving your order you decide it’s not the right for you, it can be returned for an exchange or credit.
To be eligible for a return, your items must be unused and in the same condition that you received them, with all tags attached and/or in the original packaging.
Sale items cannot be returned
If you receive an item you believe is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we will endeavour to replace or repair your item. If we are unable to do this a money back refund will be issued.
Returns are processed within 24-72 hours of receiving the goods.
How to Return
Please send us an email Brooke@fitlife247.com.au Once approved you can return your items to ‘11 Rose Street, Manjimup WA 6258’. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. Please keep your tracking number! We cannot be held responsible for lost returns